A beach in Havana: Club Habana
The Havana Biltmore Yacht and Country Club was built in 1928 by the Cuban government of that time, with the support of the United States. It was the time of eclectic buildings in Havana, financed by the big brother neighbor in exchange for an unlimited political influence.
Today, the building is a club for diplomats and foreign businessmen, but it also has the only beach in the capital. The restored building has gained again its splendor because of its imposing structure and the numerous recreational facilities: boutiques, sport halls, swimming pool, two restaurants and two beautiful dinner halls.
Download PDF version